Regional Service Manager
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm 37.5hours per week
Benefits: Company car, mobile, laptop, tablet
Established for 50 years, our client provides quality products and reliable service within the compressed air industry. By meeting the increasingly exacting demands of the manufacturing industry and commitment to customer service they have become one of the largest distributors of compressed air equipment in the UK.
Due to continued success they are currently looking to recruit a Regional Service Manager to be responsible for the maintenance and development of the Company’s service operations and cover the Leeds based branch.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable and well-established company and progress within your career.
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing a team of field based Service Engineers in the region; building and nurturing all relationships with key customers, regularly attending meetings and providing customer care, ensuring the delivery of KPI’s, including resource utilisation, PPM delivery, team and customer satisfaction and financial delivery within set budgets whilst also assisting the existing management team to grow business across the region
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Previous experience in an engineering or technical maintenance discipline
- Previous experience in a management role
- Background in compressed air industry is highly desirable.
- Full UK driving license, own transport, and the willingness to travel
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative.
- Flexible and self-motivated, with the ability maintain and achieve service targets and deadlines
- A professional team player who is self-motivated and possesses excellent communication skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
If you feel you are the Ideal Candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Service Engineer, Service Manager, Manager, Engineer, Supervisor, Forman, Technician, Technical,