POSITION: Receptionist Administrator
SALARY: £15K to £16K depending on experience
BENEFITS: Company Pension
HOURS: Full Time
LOCATION: Caerphilly, CF83 1WS
Due to current circumstances this role will involve temporarily working from home, however will be primarily office based once Covid-19 has passed.
Whilst working from home this role will only consist of answering calls and passing on messages to Partners and staff members who are also working remotely. Once you are office based again you will be required to complete all office duties.
Based in Caerphilly, South Wales, our client is a firm of Solicitors that covers all aspects of Family and Criminal Law.
Due to continued success the company is seeking to recruit a Receptionist /Administrator. The successful candidate will be the company’s clients/visitors first port of call on attending the office and a good impression is paramount.
JOB ROLE (not limited to):
- Sitting at the main reception, answering calls, greeting all clients and visitors, informing Fee Earners of their arrival and escorting them to the appropriate Fee Earner.
- Taking accurate messages and emailing them on to Partners/Fee Earners and Secretaries alike.
- Opening mail in the morning and collecting and wrapping mail from all Secretaries/Fee Earners in the evening.
- Opening conveyancing files and providing conveyancing quotations (training given), keeping a log of stationary and providing a list each month of stationary required, running errands, bank runs for example.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- Be computer literate, with knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have good organisational skills.
- Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative.
- Be friendly, efficient and well organised.
- Be able to adhere to all company policy including confidentiality.
- Live within a commutable distance and have the right to work in the UK.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Administrator, Admin, Office Administrator, Office Administration, General Administrator, Data Entry, Client Liaison, Customer Service, Customer Support, Admin, Administration, Receptionist, Legal Secretary, Secretarial, Conveyancing