QA Inspector / Manager
Due to expansion, an exciting position has become available for a full-time QA Inspector based in Long Eaton, Notts. The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary based on experience.
Ideally the successful candidate will manage one other person, who is currently an inspector at the company.
- The ideal candidate must be conscientious, able to work unsupervised and be willing to make continuous improvements to themselves and our processes.
- Our client manufacture cable assemblies, many of which are manufactured to the IPC620 Standard. A knowledge of this Standard would be very helpful but not essential.
- It would also be an advantage to be able to respond to Customer (NCRs) Non-Conformance Reports and be able to write First Article Inspection Reports.
- A basic knowledge of computers is essential, as many of the of above tasks are logged and some reports are required.
- Inspect a wide range of Cable Assemblies utilising a range of test jigs.
- The formation of Crimp Contacts can be inspected under a microscope and Wire/Cable can also be checked for tears or cuts in the same manner.
Established in 1993, and based in Nottingham, our client has grown to establish itself as a world class supplier and manufacturer of standard and bespoke cable assemblies.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- Great company benefits given to the successful candidate
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: QA Inspector, Cable Assemblies, Wire/Cable, IPC620 Standard, Non-Conformance Reports, First Article, Inspection Reports, IT Knowledge, Crimp Contacts