Production Team Leader (Polishing & Plating)
An exciting position has become available for a full time Production Team Leader (Polishing and Plating). to join a friendly team in Birmingham. The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary. The successful candidate will be responsible for smooth running of polishing and plating workshops. You must have experience in polishing and electro-plating as well as successfully leading teams and trouble-shooting day to day problems
You will be working hands on with a team of operators and take responsibility for decisions. You will be expected to work with minimum supervision, execute continuous improvement, maximise output and minimise waste while achieving top quality standards.
- Experience in Polishing and Electroplating is a must
- Experience in successfully managing a team
- Ability to use standard Microsoft programmes
- Experience working with ERP software would be beneficial.
- Proactive and driven individual with “can-do” attitude.
- Ability to inspire and lead by example.
- Planning, supervising and doing work in polishing and plating workshops
- Ensuring highest quality standards are followed at all times
- Implementing 5S
- Ensuring Health & Safety Standards are followed in your department
- Overall housekeeping
- Ad-hoc tasks
Company + Benefits
There’s something inspiring about working at Toye Kenning & Spencer, perhaps it’s our iconic history and our reputation of serving clubs, associations, trade and student unions, nationally and internationally over many years. The company holds a Royal Warrant from Her Majesty the Queen as supplier of Gold and Silver Laces, Insignia and Embroidery.
We are proud to supply regalia, jewels, insignia and a broad range of other items to our customers around the world. We create styles that celebrate a passion for colour, texture, craftsmanship and innovative design. The tradition of fine craftsmanship is proudly carried on today in our Birmingham and Bedworth workshops.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
- Company pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- On-site parking.
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Production, Team, Leader, Polishing, Plating, Jewellery, 5S, ERP Software, Polishing, Electroplating, Quality Standards