An exciting position has become available for a full time Production Operatives to join a friendly team based in Oldham (OL2 6LH). The successful candidate will earn the national minimum wage. The successful candidate will already understand the processes involved in high-quality, high-volume manufacturing.
- Good communication skills
- Reliability, trustworthiness and a strong work ethic
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and have good manual dexterity
- Must be a team player with a “Can Do” attitude
- Previous experience within the field of production/mechanical engineering would be beneficial
- Must be flexible in approach, willing take on other tasks and be responsive to changing demands and situations
- Assemble part finished and fully finished product
- Monitor work bench stock levels to ensure continuous production
- Ensure internal works orders are fulfilled on time and to the correct standard
- Normal working hours: Monday – Thursday 0800 – 1630 and Friday 0800 -1530
- Immediate start
Tindall Engineering Limited is a well-established and rapidly growing company which has carved itself a niche in the field of extreme high security locking solutions. Our MICO branded product range possess the highest performance ratings for locking systems in the UK marketplace and the company continue to design, develop and roll out innovative new products using the latest technology and highest quality materials.
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a highly skilled team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Production, Operative, Assembly, Production, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical, Engineer, Engineering