An exciting position has become available for a full time Production Manager to join a friendly team based in Newport NP10 8UL. The successful candidate will earn £40,000 depending on experience. If you have a relevant qualification, experience and knowledge in electronics, manufacturing and production this is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career and join a fantastic company.
- Relevant qualification, experience and knowledge in electronics manufacturing and production
- Minimum of 2 years relevant production management experience
- Evidence of strong customer focus and commercial acumen
- Good IT knowledge of systems and processes
- People management skills and the ability to motivate and lead a diverse team
- Highly adaptable and flexible approach with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Results orientated; the ability to effectively analyse data, identify issues, find solutions and deliver results in line with changing business requirements
- Judgement and decision making; ability to accurately and effectively review options and make the correct decision based on available information
- Excellent communication skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels in order to ensure business objectives are met
- Facilitate internal and external audits
- Understanding of ISO9001:2015, be familiar with the manufacture of CE, UL and ATEX products (or similar)
- Hold a valid driving licence (you will be required to visit our UK subcontractor and suppliers from time to time)
- Have a sense of humour
- Responsible for leading and managing our subcontract manufacturers and procurement
- Foresee (relatively obvious) problems before they occur and take appropriate action to ensure they don’t
- Select contract electronic manufacturers and suppliers. You will ensure they produce to specification and on-time. You will have the authority to make decisions to troubleshoot manufacturing and procurement, in fact you’ll be expected to own these areas and report directly to the CEO.
- You’ll have input into new product designs for manufacturability.
- To ensure smooth running of production so that our products are built correctly and delivered on time. You will be involved in strategic decisions on procurement and production planning.
Abriox is a world-leader in our field of high-tech remote monitoring equipment for oil and gas applications. We pride ourselves on designing high quality, efficient and robust products that offer clear benefits to our customers.
We are committed to employing motivated and high calibre staff who share our key values, work as a team and are committed to success.
We aim to offer competitive terms and conditions of employment. We seek the welfare of all our staff and operate on the principle that they work best when they feel valued and can achieve an appropriate work/life balance.
Why should you apply?
- A salary of up to £40k dependent on skills and experience
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent work life balance
- Working from home
- Private healthcare
- Company pension
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Production, Manager, IT Knowledge, ISO9001, CE, UL, ATEX, Driving Licence, Audits