Press Brake Operator
Due to expansion, an exciting position has become available for a full-time Press Brake Engineer to join our friendly team based in Dungannon, Norther Ireland. If you have experience in press brake engineering, this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career and join a fantastic company who operate throughout the UK.
- Manufacturing tools, metal and other pieces of equipment
- Setting up and operating fabricating machines
- Ensuring all sizes and angles are correct
- Verifies conformance of workpiece to specification
- Inspect and approve final finished products
- Previous experience working as a Press Brake Engineer
- Have the ability to read engineering drawings
- Produce parts of good quality and finish on a repeat basis
- Have the ability to read blueprints
Company + Benefits
Our client is a long established and reputable firm specialising in steel fabrication and sheet metal fabrication. The company is based in Northern Ireland but they operate throughout the UK.
Our client boasts a fully equipped workshop floor of approximately 40,000 square feet and all steelwork is shotblasted and primed to the required standards within their own premises.
Not only do our client have fantastic facilities, the outstanding quality of workmanship and durability of the products have brought many repeat customers.
Why should you apply?
- Fantastic facilities
- The successful candidate will be joining a long established and reputable firm
- Joining an outstanding, ever growing team
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: press brake, engineer, blue prints, operating, fabricating, machines, produce parts