An exciting position has become available for a full-time Practice Manager based in Guildford, Surrey. The successful candidate will earn £30,000 – £35,000 based on experience.
Our client has an exciting new vision, and you could help to take them there! Join a new, inspiring small animal practice in Guildford and help to make it number 1 in Pet Care.
Are you the right person for the job?
If you are/have the following, then the answer is yes!
- Previous experience in people management
- Great problem-solving abilities
- Proven leadership, planning, and motivating abilities
- Veterinary experience would be desirable
What will my role as a Client Care Advisor look like?
- You will be responsible for enabling the business to operate effectively on a daily basis and, most importantly, will manage, encourage and motivate the team as a whole
- You will be supporting the delivery of professional animal healthcare services and supporting the team in delivering their business objectives to maximise potential
Since 2001, our client has been providing pets and owners with the very best care and advice.
The company pride itself on offering the very best veterinary healthcare and advice in its practices right across the UK.
Why should you apply?
- To become part of a fun, supportive, and friendly working environment
- Career development opportunities
- 28 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- You will also be entitled to a 20% discount at The Vet Group, Pets at Home, and the Groom Room as well as access to lots of discounts and cashback offers at a range of retail stores and online shops
Our client is an equal opportunities employer.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button