Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Fill time, Permanent
Benefits: Company Van, Company Phone, 22 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension scheme
Location: Crawley, RH10
Our client design heating systems tailored to their customers. They offer a complete installation service including; control and hard pipework to the boiler or installation of underfloor pipework to manifolds.
Due to continued growth and success they are currently looking to recruit a qualified, competent, Plumber to carry out commercial and domestic plumbing and heating repairs.
- Installation of commercial/domestic heating/plumbing, full systems and appliances
- Fault finding to commercial/domestic heating/plumbing systems and appliances & carry out repairs
- Repairs to hot and cold-water systems, sanitary ware and drainage systems
- Liaise with client concerning the timing and progress of work being undertaken
- Undertake, where necessary, identify materials required to carry out repair/installation to the required standard
- Ensure safe handling and storage of all tools and equipment
- Complete & retain logs of work
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified Plumber: Minimum NVQ Level 2 Plumbing
- Ideally Time Served or a recognised Plumbing Apprenticeship
- Experience of Commercial Plumbing
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of finish
- Be able to work in a team and on own initiative.
- A driving licence would essential
- Live within a commutable distance and have the right to work in the UK
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Plumber, Plumbing, Plumbing Engineer, Engineer, Engineering, Construction, Skilled Trades, Commercial Plumber, Heating, Plumbing and Heating, Boilers, Pipework.