Patient Transport Services Manager
An exciting position has become available for a full time Patient Transport Services Manager to join a friendly team based in Edwinstowe, NG21 9HS with a competitive salary dependent upon their skills and experience.
If you have an understanding of managing systems and processes to influence financial efficiency and experience of good operational management staff, management and the ability to recognise opportunities for business then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career and join a highly respected independent ambulance company.
- Understanding of managing systems and processes to influence financial efficiency
- Experience of good operational management, staff management and the ability to recognise opportunities for business
- Able to understand, interpret and implement Company policies and be aware of CQC regulations and deliver within the scope of both
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to direct and motivate a multi skilled team
- Well-developed customer service, communications and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and good time management skills
- Strong planning, organisational and process management skills
Role Responsibilities (not limited to)
- The PTS Manager is responsible for all PTS operational activities of the PTS site(s).
- To meet customer demand and business expectations through effective utilisation of vehicles and personnel, equipment and all other resources at their disposal.
- Responsible for acknowledging and working within financial constraints and contributing to efficient PTS operations.
- Responsible for positive contribution to profitable business growth and realisation of opportunities through effective customer account management and opportunity spotting.
- The operations manager is to be fully aware of the requirement to deliver under the five key areas of Care Quality Commission Regulations: SAFE, CARING, RESPONSIVE, EFFECTIVE & WELL-LED. These 5 key areas are to link into all areas of operations delivered by the role and direct reports.
- Ensure communications with potential and confirmed customers promote First4care and Human Touch in a positive way and ensures they are well informed of the status of their service. Reviewing information to influence positive and safe changes
- The Operations Manager is to ensure that staff are complying 100% with daily checks and reporting on defects 100% of the time and will submit a weekly report on the number vehicles out and number of checks complete
- Manage staff sickness, absence and annual leave to ensure customer requirements and rota’ d shifts are 100% covered.
Our client is committed to strengthening their reputation as an employer of choice; they welcome applicants who are attracted to providing outstanding patient care and thrive on personal performance. Their recruitment, selection, training and mentoring programme ensures their team enjoys clear communications and support throughout their career with the company.
Results from the recent staff survey:
- 82.5% of the team rates the Company as Above Average or Far Above Average as an employer
- 95% of our team see themselves with the Company long term
- 97.5% of the team felt valued
- 97.5% felt well trained for their role
This is your opportunity to continue building the Company’s reputation and Patient Transport Services performance, you’ll be backed by a strong management team which includes CQC specialists, enthusiastic colleagues and ambition board of directors
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a dedicated team
- To showcase your skills and knowledge as an operations manager
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Operations, Manager, Policies, Care Quality Commission Regulations, CQC, Manage, Microsoft, Access, Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Full Time, Operations Manager, Transport Manager, Medical, Fleet, Transport