An exciting position has become available for a full-time office manager to join the Horticultural and Soft Landscaping team, based in Dargate near Faversham. The successful candidate’s salary will be dependent on experience. If you have experience in an office environment then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career and join a fantastic team.
- Ideally you will have experience within a similar managerial role.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels calmly when under pressure.
- Excellent customer service
- Must be computer literate and competent using Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to be highly organised and able to work without supervision.
- Friendly, punctual, reliable and trustworthy.
- Knowledge of plants and the horticultural industry is a bonus but not essential
- Managing and scheduling a team of up to ten site staff
- Assisting the Director at all times
- Main point of contact for the office, including taking enquiries and answering the telephone
- Payroll & Accounting procedures (Quickbooks)
- Maintaining ISO 9001 and 14001 accreditations
- Management of our client’s contracts, including regular reporting & updates
- Quotes for new and existing clients
- Ensuring compliance with Employment Law and Health & Safety Legislation
- Managing the firm’s business insurances renewal processes
- Maintenance of company handbooks, policies and procedures, and ensuring they are adhered to.
- Document / Server management.
- Vehicle management.
- Management of online address book system (CRM)
- Stock control and procurement
- Record keeping i.e. sickness and holidays
- General document control and filing.
- Keeping up-to-date with all Covid rules and regulations along with the ability to work in a socially distanced Office Environment
About the Company
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for an Office Manager to join their Horticultural and Soft Landscaping team in their busy, fast paced office in Dargate near Faversham.
The company have a small office-based team, with plenty of room between desks to be able to work safely and cleanly in an office environment during Covid 19.
The successful candidate will be required to provide administrative & management duties, which contribute to the smooth running of the office.
Transport will be required due to the company’s rural area.
Why should you apply?
- The successful candidate will be joining a great company
- Joining a busy, fast paced team
- The office is Covid 19 secure, ensuring that all staff in the office are safe.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your Cover Letter and CV by clicking the APPLY button
Applicants without a Cover letter may not be considered.
Keywords: office, manager, office based, administrative, managerial, payroll, accounting, ISO 9001 14001, record keeping, Microsoft Office 365, team leader, customer service