Position: Office and Executive Assistant to the CEO
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £25,000 per year
- Competitive salary
- 22 Days Holiday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Inspirational colleagues and workplace
Moving Mountains® Foods is a ground-breaking British company that leads plant-based innovation into unimagined territory with the launch of the UK’s first ever meatless bleeding burger in 2018. We have additional plant-based meat products under development, with new innovation that is set to disrupt consumer buying habits.
This position will provide direct administrative support to the CEO, work closely with the General Manager and Administration and will oversee office operations for a small but driven and dedicated staff.
Responsibilities Executive Assistant
- Support the CEO and other staff with appointment setting, calendar management, travel arrangements, and correspondence.
- Assist in board and founder relations, including scheduling, document preparation and logistics for board meetings.
- Process CEO expenses.
- Coordinate staff meetings, take and disseminate meeting notes
- Perform duties including: answering the phone, taking messages, filing mail processing and office cleanliness and presentation.
- Run errands, manage supplies, and all relevant vendor relations.
- Problem solve any technical challenges with computer systems, email and networks as needed.
- Ad-hoc updates to the employee handbook and associated organisational policies and procedures.
- Liaising with the Supply Chain department regarding sending samples to customers.
Qualifications and experience Essential
- Undergraduate degree
- Two years professional work experience. Required but not essential.
- Outstanding oral and written English communication skills.
- Professional phone manner.
- Excellent numeracy and MS Office skills.
- Entitled to work in the UK without work permit sponsorship.
- Passionate about the plant-based movement.
- Able to work as part of a team in a co-operative and supportive way.
- Ability to build relationships with a wide range of individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Commitment to excellence and a relentless pursuit of results with an exceptional work ethic, strong organisational skills and a can-do attitude
- Entrepreneurial and driven individual with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to anticipate and determine staff and CEO needs to ensure greater efficiencies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects on parallel and competing deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, displaying strong initiative in solving day-to-day problems with limited direction.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: office, executive, assistant, CEO, administrative support, CEO Expenses, Microsoft Office, P.A