Office/ Accounts Manager
An exciting position has become available for a full time (Mon- Fri, 8:30am- 5:00pm) office/account manager to join our friendly team based in Essex CM9 6SN.
- 30 mins commute max
- Accounting qualification preferred with a good level of general education
- Knowledge of VAT
- Proven written & communication skills
- High level of Customer focus & attention to detail
- Microsoft office
- Sage 50
- Punctuality, confidence, good communicator, well presented & professionalism
- Maintaining the accounting records for the Company – Purchases, Sales, Bank Accounts
including FOREX transactions, raising invoices & purchase orders
- Processing and shipping Customer orders UK & abroad
- Maintaining the Customer Database
- Renewing Customer Contracts
- Preparing Customer quotations
- Co ordinating meetings and travel arrangements for staff as required
- Answering calls, opening mail, processing expenses, petty cash
- Assisting with the renewal of insurances, ISO, Safecontractor etc
- General Office Administration as required
Company + Benefits
This company creates cost effective, reliable and responsive solutions for organisations that depend on analytical instruments for production and company control. The strive to deliver a service that is unbiased, independent and offers a great deal of consultation.
The company’s technical team, combined, boasts a total of 100 years’ experience in analytical testing.
In return, this company are offering an interesting and varied role to the successful candidate, salary circa £25,000 to the right candidate.
Why should you apply?
- The successful candidate will be joining a fantastic established company
- A great salary
- Joining a great team
- Have the chance to work in a varied and interesting role
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: office, accounts, manager, ISO, Safecontractor, accounting, general office admin, Microsoft office, Sage 50, database, FOREX, purchases, sales, bank accounts