An exciting position has become available for a full-time OB/GYN sonographer based in Woburn. The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary and there will be a $3000 sign-on bonus.
The position covers 2 of our OB/GYN office-based practices.
Hours of work will be Monday – Friday with NO evening or weekends.
- NTQR (Obtained within 3 months of employment)
- RDMS or eligible in OB/GYN required
- Ability to function with minimal supervision
- Ability to problem solve effectively and timely
- Strong interpersonal skills when interacting with patients, clinical managers and Physician’s
- Perform OB/GYN ultrasound exams in Physician Practices
- Interact with Office Managers and Interpreting MD’s as it relates to their patients
Premier plays an important role in the ultrasound services industry through our many partnerships with both Physician Practices and Healthcare systems. We provide patients with the most effective and efficient care when it comes to diagnostic ultrasound services.
The company will offer the successful candidate the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 3 weeks’ vacation
Why should you apply?
- To join a growing dynamic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and expertise
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your Resume by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: OB/GYN Sonographer, RDMS, NTQR, Physician Practices, Ultrasound Services, Healthcare Systems