An exciting position has become available for a full time Nursery Practitioner to join our friendly team based in Bristol (BS49 5AR). The successful candidate will be level 3 qualified or over and will earn £18,500- £19,500 dependent on age and experience. If you have experience as a nursery practitioner, knowledge of the EYFS and have the relevant qualifications then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career and join a fantastic company who have a child centred approach and are passionate about what they do.
- Be level 3 qualified or above
- Having knowledge of “in the moment planning” is beneficial, but not essential
- MUST have a sound knowledge of the EYFS
- The ideal candidate will be able to use their own initiative
- Ensure all children are kept safe whilst providing stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development
- Observe support and extend children’s learning
- Positive key worker and maintain learning diaries for your key group of children
- Build and maintain an effective partnership with parents
- Work as part of a team supporting all members of staff
Company + Benefits
This company describe themselves as a “home away from home”, who provide a balanced, coherent and flexible approach to care and learning based on play and following the principles of the EYFS.
Our client offers a baby room, Nursery room, pre-school room and an outside area. They have a priority to build strong, enduring and professional partnerships with parents to ensure the best possible outcomes for every child.
Our client will offer the successful candidate the following benefits
Continuous professional development
Excellent working conditions
A supportive and friendly team
28days holiday including bank holiday
Nursery closures between Christmas and New Year (meaning never working over the Christmas break)
Why should you apply?
- You would be joining a dedicated, passionate team
- You will have the opportunity to grow your career
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Never working between Christmas and New Year
Our Client is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be subjected to two references and enhanced DBS check before their employment commences.
Please be aware due to our rural location you must be able to drive or have alternative transport arrangements as we are not on a bus route or within easy walking distance from A370.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: nursey, nursery practitioner, EYFS, nursery room, baby room, pre-school, children, level 3 qualification, support, learning, development