National Sales Manager
An exciting position has become available for a full time National Sales Manager covering the UK. The successful candidate will earn 57,000 – £60,000 + Performance & Target Bonus (OTE – £83,450) per year. The successful candidate will take over full responsibility from the Sales Director to manage existing customer base and explore further opportunities with them. You will have demonstrable experience in selling to multiple bathroom showrooms, Plumbers merchants, builders’ merchants, independents and similar outlets for our products.
- An in depth understanding of the UK bathroom market with minimum of 5+ years’ experience in similar role and demonstrable experience
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of key levers, trends and insights as well as an understanding of key International suppliers in the UK market
- Proven track record of key account management/ national account management
- Experience of dealing with FOB pricing and Online pricing management and understands the impact of this on traditional routes to market
- Excellent project management skills
- Well organised
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets
- National sales role promoting a range of bathroom solutions, furniture, baths, basins and kitchen brassware products. You will need to visit larger accounts in person and build relationships & rapport to grow their business alongside yours. We expect 60% of your time will be spent doing this whilst 40% managing the other sales people in house and in field.
- National account responsibility for Major Accounts including 4 distributors & up to 50-75 Bulk Spenders. You will ensure customers are satisfied with our products including constantly adding our newly launched lines.
- You will also be responsible for other National Key accounts; to be managed via Area Managers, Agents, Field Sales Reps and ensuring all the team is heading towards common goal.
- You will help grow the Sales team nationally & help the Sales Director to build an overall strategy to effectively increase Brand reach & turnover. This will also mean launching new lines and improving offering of existing ones.
- Revenue responsible for circa £4m – (£2m existing revenue)
- Must be able to demonstrate direct revenue growth in previous role of £3+ m
- Tasked with growing national wholesale accounts to £10m by end of 2022 or sooner
- Working with key stakeholders to develop and deliver strategic plans
- Manage and deliver targeted profitable growth. Responsible for managing Gross & net margin and Account Level P/L
- Create yearly targets for each individual customer account, and deliver against this
- Able to demonstrate effective price management in wholesale & retail channels including web and marketplaces
- Review market trends and competitor activity in respect of channel, prices and account plans/ strategy
Effective credit management of accounts and timely settlement
Company + Benefits
Our client is a specialist wholesaler and distributor of bathroom products. Established in 2008, the company is rapidly expanding with a well-defined path to growth. You will be instrumental in achieving company goals and contribute to its lasting success. You will be surrounded by highly motivated, helpful individuals with a can-do approach and an ambition to succeed. We shall expect the same from you. In return we provide an excellent work environment and top of the range salaries in the respective fields.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
- Fully expensed Luxury Car
- Pension Scheme
- 23 + 8 Bank Holidays
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
- Excellent salary and company benefits
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: National, Sales, Manager, Bathrooms, UK Bathroom Market, Customer, Key Accounts, Full Time, Nation Wide, UK