Mechanical Design Engineer
An exciting position has become available for a full time Mechanical Design Engineer to join a friendly team based in Plymouth. The successful candidate will earn £38,000-£45,000 dependent on experience. If you have experience in mechanical engineering and knowledge of Building Services Engineering Services then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career and join a fantastic company.
- HND/Degree in Mechanical Engineering, preferably design of Building Services Engineering Systems.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Is familiar with client protocols and requirement of a professional team.
- Ability to write technical specifications and report writing.
- To receive and fully understand client briefs and any project constraints.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- UK Driving licence.
- Promote and market the company as fully as possible to maintain a reliable, expert reputation.
- Production of drawings in autocad
- Responsible for the design of Mechanical Services for Customer sites.
- Prepare cost estimates and project schedules.
- Act as project manager to ensure projects run to schedule and all key dates are met.
- Establish good working relationships both internally and externally.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget, any additional costs or overspend are accounted for.
- Liaise with Director(s) to ensure they are kept informed of developments and progress of projects.
- Carry out general and specific tasks as considered appropriate by the director(s) to help achieve the company’s overall goals.
- Completion of drawings using CAD.
Our client boasts an excellent team of skilled mechanical and electrical engineers who provide specialist services across the South West region.
The company is dedicated to providing excellent service and pride themselves on that service being second to none. Their team are happy to go the extra mile and firmly believe that there is no such word as “can’t”.
Through this approach the company pride themselves on having a loyal client base. Many of whom have stayed with the company for over 20 years.
Whether the project is big or small, the company will approach it with close attention to detail and complete commitment to the customer.
Why should you apply?
- Immediate start available
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a highly skilled team
- £38,000-£45,000 per year
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Mechanical, Design, Engineer, CAD, Drawing, HND, Degree, Mechanical Engineering, Building Services, Engineering Systems, Building