Market Analyst – HVAC Sector
An exciting position has become available for full time Market Analyst to join a friendly team based in Ealing, but currently working remotely. There is the opportunity for the right candidate to work remotely or semi remotely on a permanent basis. The salary range is £24,000 – £28,000, negotiable depending on experience.
You will be expected to cover research in a variety of English-speaking countries. As a key member of our international team, you will be responsible for the collection and assimilation of market data in a variety of building technology related sectors, including heating, air conditioning, ventilation, controls and bathroom installations.
Please note that this is not a financial analyst position. You do not necessarily need to have done anything in the building technologies field before, but the company need to see that you can develop genuine interest in the area.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in a business related or technical field
- A minimum of one- or two-years’ experience of working in a business-related environment, preferably but not exclusively in a sector that is directly relevant to our activity (HVAC and energy in buildings)
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, including total fluency in English. Any other European language would be a bonus
- Commitment, self-motivation, an enquiring mind and a genuine interest in economic developments and market dynamics
- A fearless attitude towards research interviews is essential
- Strong numerical skills and proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding analytical skills and report writing abilities
- An ability to assimilate new subjects quickly and a certain affinity to technical products rather than FMCG
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills and the capacity to work both independently and within a team
- Willingness to travel. A full valid driving licence is not essential but is welcome.
- Primary research through high-level interviews with industry experts (both telephone and personal)
- Secondary intelligence gathering including the collection and analysis of supporting statistics (e.g., macro-economic indicators, construction statistics etc.)
- Analysing data to a high level of accuracy and formulating concise written reports
- Writing clear and insightful market reports, in good English
- Updating our existing database of market data and company profile information
- Maintaining and expanding our network of contacts in the building products industry
- Presenting and selling the company’s offering to existing and new clients.
Our client is a specialist market research consultancy serving the global building technologies industry. Their customers include most major manufacturers in the sectors they cover, as well as private equity firms, strategic consultancies and public bodies.
Their offering includes both multi-client services developed around their online database, and single-client consultancy services. The company is the market leader in its field, with offices in London, New Jersey, Beijing and New Delhi.
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Market Analyst, HVAC Sector, Market Research Consultancy, HVAC, Working From Home, Remote Working, Market Data, Building Technology, Macro-Economic Indicators, Construction Statistics