POSITION: Maintenance Person
SALARY: £17,316 per annum
BENEFITS: Company Pension
HOURS: 37 hours per week Monday to Friday.
LOCATION: Northampton, NN2 6ES
Our client delivers support and guidance to individuals aged over 16 years’, who require assistance.
Enabling single homeless people to work towards independent living, through education, employment, training, supported accommodation and resettlement in the community.
Due to continued success the company is seeking to recruit a Maintenance Person. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded company.
- The successful candidate will fix day to day maintenance problems that arise within the company’s accommodation.
- Adhere to all company policies and health and safety.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Hold previous experience in a building or maintenance role.
- Be proficient in the use of various power and hand tools.
- Full clean driving licence is essential, as you may be required to travel to different sites.
- Knowledge of H& S would be an advantage as you may be asked to carry out routine H&S checks.
- Physically fit as the role is very active.
- Possess good communication and customer skills
- Be honest and reliable.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Facilities Management, Maintenance Worker, Maintenance, Tradesman, Builder, Construction, Skilled Trades, Handyman, Tradesman Vacancies, Construction Vacancies, Multi-skilled Labourer, Labourer, Decorator, Plumbing, Tradesman Vacancies, Handyperson, Tradesperson