Lone Night Support Worker
A rewarding, caring position has become available for a full-time Lone Night Support Worker based in Long Eaton, Derbyshire. The successful candidate will earn £16,500 per annum. This post will be a one in a team of three Lone Night Workers operating across each week.
- Good communicator
- Able to give clear instruction and direction
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Able to work effectively in partnership with other members of the staff team
- staff and clients.
- Active listening skills.
- Ability to develop meaningful relationships and gain trust with a range of people.
- Problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Understanding of the issues facing homeless and vulnerable individuals and families
- Experience working with vulnerable groups of people
- Experience working within a care environment
- Experience working within a Person Centred holistic client-focused service.
- Use the Project’s internal communication systems to maintain a high level of awareness of every client’s personal support needs, action plans, current and wider issues.
- Maintain access to each client’s communication records to facilitate the highest level of proactive support – updating the records to ensure that all relevant information is recorded and shared across the Project’s staff.
- Be approachable, mentor and support individuals in line with support needs and action plans.
- Provide support, advocacy and information to service users
- Maintain and help evaluate service users’ responses, and progress, against the client’s agreed action plans.
- Ensure that the emotional and psychological needs of each service user are addressed and supported.
Our client is an independent Christian Charity operating 24-7, 365 providing accessible support for individuals (male and female) and families who may be homeless, in danger of becoming homeless, vulnerable or in need from across the Boroughs of Erewash and Broxtowe. Within its service provision the Trust provides safe secure supported accommodation for homeless males aged 16-70.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established and respected Local Charity
- The opportunity to become part of a caring team that seeks to make a difference
- Work in a professional environment which brings high levels of job satisfaction
Closing Date: 28th May 2021
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Support Worker, Care Worker, Community Worker, Lone Night Worker,