Logistics & Workshop Manager
An exciting position has become available for a full time Logistics & Workshop Manager to join our friendly team based in Plymouth. The successful candidate will earn £25,000- £31,000 a year depending on experience. If you are hardworking, enthusiastic and have some experience in this field then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career, join a fantastic company and earn good money.
- Must have proven experience in a similar role
- Will have a full UK driving license
- Be literate and numerate
- Be hardworking
- Be physically fit
- Have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and email
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Forklift truck license and experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience of health and safety control would be advantageous but not essential as training will be provided
- Management of fabrication workshop activities to include control of documentation and job scheduling
- Organisation of the company’s goods in and stores area, as per ISO requirements
- Company vehicle servicing and maintenance scheduling
- Ordering and scheduling of hired equipment and plant.
- Weekly on hire equipment and plant reports
- Delivery and collection of materials
- General stores duties – cleanliness
- Recycling of redundant materials
- Control of company plant
Our client boasts an excellent team of skilled mechanical and electrical engineers who provide specialist services across the South West region.
The company is dedicated to providing excellent service and pride themselves on that service being second to none. Their team are happy to go the extra mile and firmly believe that there is no such word as “can’t”.
Through this approach the company pride themselves on having a loyal client base. Many of whom have stayed with the company for over 20 years.
Whether the project is big or small, the company will approach it with close attention to detail and complete commitment to the customer.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a reputable company who are dedicated to providing outstanding customer service
- Training will be provided
- £25,000-£31,000 salary depending on experience
- The chance to join a dedicated and hard working team
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: logistics, workshop, manager, forklift, UK driving License, forklift license, Microsoft Office, health and safety control