Live in Carer
An exciting position has become available for full and part time Live in Carers to join our friendly team based in Berksire RG40 4EU. The successful candidate will earn a salary of £100-£140 per day. If you have experience in care or are looking to start your career in the care industry then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career, join a fantastic company and make a difference to the lives of the service users.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who truly cares about the people in their care
- Has patience
- Is compassionate
- Is happy to help
- Will have a positive mindset
- Companionship – sharing conversation and spending time together
- Personal care – assisting with bathing, dressing and, when necessary, continence support
- Helping with mobility – some customers need assistance getting around the home
- Overseeing medication – all according to the customer’s care plan
- Household chores – help around the home, such as vacuuming or washing clothes
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Running errands – assisting with tasks such as shopping or picking up prescriptions
- Other medical support – extra training is provided for more complex support needs as well as first aid training
Our client provide exemplary services based on a unique outlook on domiciliary care. They guarantee continuity of care through a team of regular carers at set times for daily visits, or on a regular rotation for live-in clients.
The company believe that when you reach the point in life where you need care or some extra help and support, you should receive the highest standard of care, from a carer who not only has the expected level of training and experience, but from someone who you would choose as a friend.
Why should you apply?
- Flexible working hours
- The successful candidate will be joining a great team
- The chance to make a difference to the lives of the service users
- Training is given for more complex needs
- First aid training is provided
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: live-in, care, support, domiciliary care, carer, full time, part time, administering medication, caring