Light Vehicle Mechanic/Technician
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Light Vehicle Mechanic/Technician based in Suffolk. The salary is negotiable for the right candidate depending on level of experience and qualifications between £24,000-£28,000
The working hours for the role are Monday-Friday 8.15am-5.15pm with Saturday overtime available.
- The ideal candidate would ideally be trained up to level 3 standard and being an existing MOT tester would be particularly attractive though not essential as training can be given.
- Will be self-motivated.
- Provide high quality work to realistic time scales with minimal supervision.
- Should be happy to work independently and as part of a team.
- Will be able to communicate with customers and colleagues.
- Carrying out all types of servicing, repairs and maintenance.
- Carry out MoT testing and Taxi testing once trained
- Carry out diagnostic and fault finding using suitable equipment
- Accurately keep times sheets, job cards and part lists.
Our client is an independent, non-franchised, family run dealership selling mainly cars plus the occasional LCV with a MOT, service and repair workshop catering for predominantly repeat, local business.
They are a small team with a family feel and pride themselves in their long-standing service to the local community (established in 1977) and quality of their work. A family owned business for over forty years.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- To join a fantastic team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Light Vehicle Technician, Motor Vehicle Technician, Vehicle Technician, Technician, Mechanic, Vehicle Engineer, Motor Vehicle Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Engineering, Engineer