An exciting position has become available for a full time Legal Secretary to join our Property Department based in Epping, Essex. The successful candidate will earn a Competitive Salary based on their experience. If you have experience secretarial work or have legal knowledge then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career and join a fantastic company.
- Will have excellent IT skills
- Having good inter-personnel skills is essential
- Be an organised individual
- Have a positive and professional manner
- Providing administrative support to one or more lawyers
- Effectively communicating with witnesses, client’s colleagues and partners
- Greeting visitors
- Perform initial screening of clients
Whisker’s Solicitors dates back to the late nineteenth century. The firm are very proud of their long history and continual commitment to the highest possible service to its clients.
They have been offering professional and friendly legal services to both private and business clients for more than 150 years and currently have seven partners and employ over 30 staff. The prime objective of the firm has always been to provide exceptional levels of service combined with first rate legal advice, assisted by the very latest in innovative technology.
This company pride themselves on their involvement in their community. The partners and staff of Whisker’s have a long history of providing support and sponsorship for charities and other organisations in the local community.
Why should you apply?
- The successful candidate will be joining a dedicated, reputable firm. Who are extremely proud of the history they boast.
- Joining a company who are focused on supporting the local community and charities
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: legal, secretary, IT skills, solicitors, lawyers, administrative support, property department, clients