Junior Project Manager/Estimator
An exciting position has become available for a full time Junior Project Manager/Estimator to join the friendly team based in London, SW11. The successful candidate will earn £25,000- £32,000. If you have a background in the building industry or are looking to build your experience within an established team then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career and join a fantastic company.
- Previous experience as an Estimator/Project Manager would be beneficial
- Have a background in the construction industry
- Be comfortable in an office environment
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Be computer literate
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Assessing jobs with a view to pricing them using the firms pricing structure. This will be taught to the successful candidate
- Run projects through to completion
- Work in the company office which will involve answering phones, booking appointments, writing up quotes and assisting with administrative tasks when time permits
Our client is a reputable & well-established Building and Handyman service operating predominately in South West London and surrounding areas.
They have helped over 10,000 customers transform their homes, turning a house into a home at an affordable price without compromising on quality. Whether it be an entire home renovation that’s necessary or that small job you have just never got around to doing, no job is too big or too small for their team.
This is a great opportunity for someone to get a strong foothold in the industry whilst growing within a company with a 20-year track record.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a reputable company
- Company Van
- Progression oppourtunity
- A great salary
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: junior project manager, project, manager, office, estimator, building, handyman, administrative, pricing, project completion, Contracts Manager, Manager, Management, Project Management, Manager, Construction Contracts Manager, Estimator, Office roles