Junior Accounts Assistant
An exciting position has become available for a Junior Accounts Assistant to join our friendly team based in Wellington St. Grimsby. Working Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm (32 hours per week). The successful candidate will earn £9 per hour. If you have previous accounts and bookkeeping experience then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career and join a fantastic company.
- Must be reliable
- Must be punctual
- Be confident with excel and other Microsoft Software
- Knowledge of Sage is preferable
- Previous accounts/bookkeeping experience
- Invoice processing
- Processing expense requests
- Credit control
- Cash book maintenance
Our client works in recycling and hospitality and due to continued success and their growing team, are looking to appoint a Junior Accounts Assistant. The company was established in 2016 and over the past four years has consistently provided a high standard of service to their customers.
Why should you apply?
- You will be joining a successful, well established company
- You will have the chance to showcase your knowledge and skills in accounting
- Salary of £9 an hour
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: bookkeeping, junior, accounts, assistant, Microsoft, Sage, processing, Excel, account management