An exciting position has become available for a full-time Joiner based in Leeds. The successful candidate will earn £26,000- £35,000.
Hours of work will be 40 hours per week Monday-Friday with regular overtime and good rate of pay.
The company are looking for candidates to start as soon as possible on a permanent basis, with potential opportunities for career progression.
- NVQ Level 2 minimum.
- Valid CSCS card.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Own Hand tools.
- FIRAS or similar accreditation would be preferred (But not essential).
- Excellent customer service& communication skills.
- Candidate must be prepared to travel & stay away Mon-Fri.
- Fire Door installation/stopping & maintenance work.
- Wall & Door protection fitting.
- High quality & standard of works.
- Undertake any training necessary for the role.
- Able to Work within a team.
Our client is a well-established company with over 55 years’ experience in Wall & Door protection.
They are also one of the leading Fire Door installers, delivering accredited Fire door installation & Fire Stopping under FIRAS, within the private & public sector.
Due to continued expansion of their works, they are currently seeking new employees to join their family run business.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
- 22 Days holiday
- Bank holidays per year
- The use of a company van will be provided along with fuel card and overnight expenses.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- Great company benefits given to the successful candidate
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Joiner, NVQ Level 2, CSCS Card, FIRAS, Wall & Door Protection, Customer Service, Installation, Maintenance