An exciting position has become available for a full time IT Technician to join our friendly team based in Iver (SL0 9HW). The successful candidate will earn £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience. If you have experience IT then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career, join a fantastic company and earn a generous salary.
- Good telephone manner
- Well spoken
- IT skills (professionally or personally) and persuasive skills and ability to work under pressure.
(Essential for the role)
- Take on board a field/helpdesk role
- Looking after existing customers
- Installing new IT networks
- VoIP Solutions
- Working in schools is part of the requirement therefore DBS checks will have to be undertaken.
- Confident and self-motivated team player
- Desire to learn and succeed.
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Candidate must demonstrate a passion for the IT industry
- Full UK driving License
(Advantageous for the role)
- Exposure to, experience off one or more of the following Linux, Network fundamentals, Firewall/routing, Windows Server.
Company + Benefits
Our client was established in 1992 and are the leading Office Supplies Company. Their network extends across the UK serving businesses, organisations and education providers.
Their aim has always been to provide an extensive and comprehensive range of quality office products, supplied with a service unbeatable in the industry. Their overall service package gives their clients excellent value for money. They believe that that is what sets them apart from their competitors.
Our client is a reseller, selling primarily VoIP (Cloud and On Premise) Telephony systems and LAN/WAN IT networks. We are looking for an IT technician take on board a field/helpdesk role, looking after existing customers and installation of new IT networks and VoIP solutions.
Furthermore, upon successful completion of the role, the candidate will be offered a role with appropriate Vehicle, on call allowance. Product training will be provided where required and the successful candidates would be expected to go on to achieve one or more of the Globally recognised accreditations such as MCSE/MCSA, Cisco CCNA/CCDA/Security Plus if they do not hold these qualifications at present.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a fantastic company
- Excellent Salary
- The successful candidate will receive product training where required
- The candidate will be offered a role with appropriate Vehicle, on call allowance
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: IT, technician, IT Skills, MCSE, MCSA, Cisco CCNA, CCDA, Security Plus,VoIP, LAN,WAN