IT Engineer – 1st line Band A
Salary: £14,000 – £19,000
Benefits: IT Training provided, funding for exams, working from home days available
Hours: 9 – 5, Monday – Friday, additional hours available and flexible working arrangements can be agreed (blended working, 4-day week)
Location: Aston, Birmingham
Supreme Systems is a fast-growing IT company based in Birmingham and due to continued success, they are looking for a highly organised reliable team player to join our team as a 1st line Engineer.
You will be joining a dynamic team dedicated to providing the best service to our customers. We work hard, but we like to have fun. Ours is an informal working environment. The company is a strong advocate for developing its people, so you will see your efforts quickly rewarded. We encourage our team members to show initiative, so your ideas and input as to how we can do better in our service delivery will always be welcomed.
- Working on the helpdesk, offering application and hardware support to customers via telephone and email.
- Logging all tickets on the helpdesk system.
- Daily and monthly routine tasks such as backup checks, server monitoring alerts, network monitoring alerts, Windows updates and anti-virus.
- Assisting with network infrastructure.
- PC and laptop imaging and fault finding.
- Handling inbound calls from clients experiencing technical issues.
- Resolving 1st line IT issues or escalate the issue to the relevant department.
- Working with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 and assisting with IT security.
- Working with Server Operating systems.
- 1st line onsite support, assisting senior engineers for site visits, device deliveries.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Passionate about IT
- Strong customer services skills
- Good team spirit
- Learns quickly
- Driving licence
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Keywords: IT, IT Helpdesk, IT Support Engineer, IT Customer Support, Helpdesk, IT Support, IT Support Technician, IT Technician, Information Technology, IT, 1st Line, 2nd Line, Technical Support Engineer, Technical Customer Support, Tech Support, Tech Support Services, Customer Support, IT Support, IT, Customer Services, Remote Support, Electronics, Engineering, Software Development, Data Communications.