An exciting position has become available for a full time hourly Intake Coordinator to join a friendly team based in Washington, DC 20020. The successful candidate will be compensated per experience and qualifications.
- Educational Credential- Bachelor’s in social sciences or equivalent
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be confident on the telephone
- Greets and welcomes clients and visitors over the telephone or on site, schedules clients, and manages processes to ensure smooth transition from request for service to service delivery. Works closely with the Psychiatrist and other providers to ensure that the visit is complete, documents signed and future appointments set. Collect Co-pays as necessary.
- Check the Better Morning Schedule in ICAM
- Check the voice every morning
- Answer the telephone
- Responsible for scheduling appointments and for the doctors and assessors
- Ensures that all clients have the appropriate documentation to receive care from agency which includes verification of residency, income, insurance, and insures proper authorizations are in place prior to the delivery of service.
- Gives instructions to clients as instructed by doctors, medical and clinical staff
- Call in for medication refill as instructed by doctor
- Review the medical record requests and fax them to requesting agencies
- Maintains any logs for patients as well as medical and clinical staff
- Ensures all related reports and information is captured and documented in Credible.
- Manages data and provides periodic reports on encounters, demographics, kept appointments, cancellations, etc.
- Engages clients directly to coordinate the care and direct them accordingly
- Provides timely follow up in documentation and responsibilities related to the clients
- Ensure the privacy and security of protected health information per HIPAA requirements. Provide the highest level of customer service to patients, fellow employees and referral sources, maintains and monitors client waiting areas.
- And able to complete other assignments
Better Morning emerged as an outpatient counseling practice in Ashburn, VA and is home to passionate mental health professionals dedicated to helping others. Since our establishment in 2014, we have been committed to providing high quality, focused, professional services to individuals and families in the Northern Virginia and Washington DC area.
In addition to providing counseling from the Ashburn office, Better Morning started off providing Community Based Intervention (CBI), level II and III, services to youth between the ages of 6 and 21. Better Morning adheres to the CBI practice guidelines as set forth by the Department of Behavioral health and accepts referrals from Child and Family Services Agency (CFSA), Court Social Services( CSS), Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services( DYRS).
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Intake, Coordinator, ICAM, Clients, Scheduling Appointments, HIPAA Requirements, Counseling, Medication