POSITION: Installation / Fitter
SALARY: Competitive Day Rates
HOURS: self-employed for sub contracted work
With almost four decades of established market leadership, our client is now one of the largest suppliers of commercial grade external shading solutions in the UK.
Due to an increase in the number of projects the company is receiving, they require experienced Awning Fitters to work on the installation of parasols, awnings, fixed structures and associated accessories.
The successful applicants will be self-employed for sub contracted work and will need to have up to date public liability insurance. Certificates to support site RAMS would be advantageous.
JOB ROLE (not limited to):
- Installation of parasols, awnings and fixed structures throughout the UK.
- Involves HEAVY lifting and manual work.
- Operating power tools
- Working at heights (ladders)
- Attention to detail throughout installation.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Having previous knowledge and experience is essential.
- Have a clean, reliable vehicle (preferably with roof rack
- Possess a comprehensive range of tools for installations.
- Good trouble shooting skills
- Capable of dealing with clients face to face
- Competitive daily rates and overnight allowances if/when required.
- Supplier training will be provided for new product launches.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Awning Fitter, Fixed Structure, associated accessories fitting, fixed structure fitting, site RAMS, self-employed, installation,