Installation Depot Manager
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Installation Depot Manager based in Doncaster. The successful candidate will earn £28,000.00-£35,000.00 per year.
- Must have experience in leading teams of people and experience in fitting decking/joinery work.
- Must be able to plan, organise, and problem solve.
- Are capable of remaining calm and motivating others to give of their best.
- You are PC literate and capable of multi-tasking, from practical to administrative tasks.
- To manage fitting teams and unit staff to ensure work is completed efficiently and to the best quality.
- Stock management; forward ordering, stock rotation, ensure stock is ordered in good time for work to be carried out.
- Maintain stock yard and unit to a high standard.
- To carry out accurate monthly audits on stock and against KPI’s
- To ensure all administration is kept up to date and processed daily.
- Management of company vehicles.
- HR matters to include; people management, recruitment, holidays, sickness and disciplinaries.
- Management of the company fitting schedule, through the company MIS.
- Be willing to aide fitters as and when required through the busiest times as well as having a flexible approach to hours and business requirements.
- Responsibility for Health & Safety and ensuring all relevant guidelines are adhered to by all staff at all times.
- There are busy times when you will have to keep teams motivated and go above and beyond to ensure everything is done.
Our client is a market leader in the manufacture, supply and installation of engineered, aesthetically superior, sate-of-the-art/innovative deck-boards and they are growing fast! Their decking and fencing have excellent environmental credentials, outstanding safety ratings and an all but endless life span. As a slip and fire resistant, highly durable product with minimal maintenance it is the first choice for discerning customers who aspire to maximise enjoyment of their outdoor space. These decks are used across the country from exclusive holiday parks, to lodge homes and domestic to commercial properties. Dedicated teams support these sectors and adhere to high quality standards, from service, to inspiration, design and installation.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Installation Depot Manager, Manage, Fitting Teams, PC Literate, HR Matters, Health & Safety, KPI’s