In-House Recruitment Officer
An exciting position has become available for a full-time In-House Recruitment Officer to join a well-established domiciliary provider in the Ealing area. The successful candidate will earn £18,000-£19,000.
The successful candidate will be flexible, highly organised, have good attention to detail and be great at using their initiative. You will be passionate about selling the brand and have a sharp eye for attracting the new carers and those with the right attitude to work in the care sector. You should have a good understanding of the Home Care Sector and confident, possess strong administration and communication skills, and be able to take initiative and come up with innovative ideas to attract new carer.
- Possess social care knowledge / experience within domiciliary sector
- Have previous HR, compliance, administration skills
- Previous experience within a similar environment would be an advantage
- To be computer literate with knowledge of Office such as Word and Excel
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to timescales
- Work under pressure
- To be willing to learn new skills to develop within the role
- Strong attention to detail
- The recruitment of care staff which can include Interviewing candidates
- Completing full compliance procedure to vet candidates ready to send out to work
- Checking and updating candidate documents such as passports, visas, DBS’, chasing for references
- Chasing any outstanding paperwork posting advert
Our client is a well-established domiciliary care provider with a CQC rating of Good.
The organisation supplies healthcare assistants to support people living in their own homes.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: In-House Recruitment Officer, Care Provider, Domiciliary Care Provider, HR, Compliance, Administration, CQC Rating Good, Social Care Knowledge, Domiciliary Sector, Care Sector, Recruitment, Recruiting