POSITION: HR Advisor
BENEFITS: Company Pension
LOCATION: Tadworth KT20 7RU
TC Facilities Management (TCFM) began over 55 years ago when Trevor Cripps had a vision to provide services to other companies, this first venture was destined to grow and it did!
Moving from a small business, TCFM quickly grew to now be in the top two percent of contract cleaning in the present day.
Due to continued success the company is seeking to recruit an experienced HR Advisor. It is essential that the successful candidate holds a level 3 CIPD qualification. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded company.
JOB ROLE (not limited to):
- Support, advise and guide all employee relations matters including general enquiries, employment law, Company procedures, disciplinary and grievance or absence issues.
- Build effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels, providing advice and guidance on a range of HR policies and HR related issues to support and understanding and ensure effective communication of good HR practice.
- Posting job adverts using the best selection method in a timely manner.
- Assist with the recruiting of In Store Managers by identifying candidates and arranging interviews liaising with relevant recruiting Manager.
- Ensure effective monitoring of sickness trends and remedial action along with the People Manager in accordance with the Company’s policy and facilitate a proactive approach to absence management.
- Take responsibility for the implementation of all HR policies, ensuring that all HR issues are dealt with within the timescales set out.
- Look after inductions for managers and ensure training KPI’s are being delivered.
- Ensure all data on manual and computerised records is accurate and up to date and provide accurate and timely reports as and when required.
- Processing of new colleagues and leavers.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Full understanding of HR best practices
- Be able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- CIPD Level 3+
- Live within a commutable distance and have the right to work in the UK
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: HR Advisor, HR Assistant, HR & Support, HR Advisor, HR Administrator, HR Admin, HR, Human Resource, Personnel, Level 3 CIPD