Salary: Dependent on experience
Benefits: 22 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension scheme, Free Parking
Hours: Full time, Flexible
Location: Avon, Bristol BS35
Our client is a Car Transporter company that has been in business for over 30 years. The company provided solutions to some large established customers.
Due to continued growth the company are looking to recruit a HGV Mechanic to provide in house maintenance and repairs to their fleet of car transportation vehicles.
This is a fantastic oppourtunity to join a reputable, well established company and progress within your career.
The role involves all maintenance and repairs of the fleet including diagnostics and fitting new parts as required and preparation for MOT testing. You will be required to attend call outs to breakdowns.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Be fully qualified as an HGV motor mechanic and have relevant experience
- Should have experience in all aspects of vehicle servicing and diagnostics
- Be capable of producing quality work
- Be knowledgeable on the requirements and legalities surrounding commercial vehicles
- Be self- motivated and driven with the ability to create and manage your workload based on the fleet’s maintenance requirements
- Ability to actively seek solutions to problems
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks
- LGV/HGV/PCV licence an advantage
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Engineer, Engineering, HGV, HGV Engineering, Mechanic, HGV Mechanic, Technician, HGV Technician, Automotive and Engineering, Auto Mechanic, Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, HGV Technician.