Global Logistics Coordinator
Due to continuous growth and expansion, Bulkhaul (USA) Inc. located in Humble, TX is looking for highly motivated, driven, and ambitious candidates seeking a career in global shipping, transport, and logistics.
The successful candidate will join our existing global operations team with the role focusing predominantly on the North American import and export movements.
The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary.
- College degree in supply chain management, logistics or related discipline.
- 1-2 years of experience in international logistics and transportation preferred but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding work ethic.
- Superior teamwork abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and customer needs.
- Passion to learn, develop and succeed.
- Successfully executing import and export movements in line with customer requirements.
- Update the Bulkhaul in-house container management system.
- Manage multiple suppliers responsible for transport, cleaning and repairing of tank containers.
- Daily communication with overseas offices.
- Approving billing from suppliers.
- Negotiating rates with suppliers.
- Providing daily progress reports to the Operations Manager.
Company + Benefits
Bulkhaul Limited was established in 1981 and is dedicated to the global transportation of liquids, powders, and gases. With consistent annual growth and a fleet of over 23,000 deep sea liquid iso-tanks, which are 100% owned, Bulkhaul is one of the world’s largest independent operators and a market leader in global tank transportation.
Headquartered in the United Kingdom, we operate in more than 150 countries, through our own strategically located offices and extensive agency partnerships, giving us a robust presence in every region of the world.
The Board of Directors and management team combine many years’ experience in the chemical and global transportation sector, supported by a highly skilled team of employees, all committed to continued growth and success. Safety plays a crucial role in the movement of hazardous goods and Bulkhaul continuously invests in the training and development of all employees as well as our agency partners.
Our development and measured growth have always been focused on our core competency of transporting the customer’s product around the world in an efficient and seamless manner. In doing so, we have been rewarded by outstanding relationships with the world’s premier chemical companies. These organisations set the most demanding operating standards for themselves and their suppliers and recognise that Bulkhaul’s drive for quality compliments their own aspirations.
A worldwide service requires a truly global business – Bulkhaul.
Why should you apply?
- Insurances – Excellent health, dental and long -term disability insurance (Oxford health, Metlife Dental and Long-Term disability Insurance) – paid by the company for employee only and only after 3 months continuous service.
- Vacation – 3 weeks paid vacation during calendar year after one year.
- Pension – After 3 continuous years of service, employee is eligible to participate in a SAR-SEP IRA pension program. The program is currently based on employee contributing 5% of salary and the company contributing 10%
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your Resume by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Global Logistics Coordinator, Global Shipping, Transport, Logistics, Liquids, Powders, Gases, Suppliers