SALARY: £8.21 per hour
HOURS: Full Time 37 Hours
LOCATION: Cublington, Aylesbury
Our client delivers support and guidance to individuals aged over 16 years, who require assistance.
Due to continued success the company is seeking to recruit a Gardener. The successful candidate will maintain the company’s gardens within its properties across Cublington.
Reporting to the Health and Safety and Property Manager and following simple instructions for gardening work
- To ensure that grass is cut to a high standard.
- To ensure that hedges are trimmed to a high standard.
- To keep gardens clear of debris and litter.
- To ensure that weeding is carried out and garden is maintained.
- To ensure that equipment is keep clean and ready for use at all times.
Health and Safety Requirements
- To ensure that health and safety is maintained at all times.
- To ensure that equipment is maintained to a high standard.
- To ensure that equipment is cleaned after use.
- To ensure that equipment is used correctly and safely at all times.
- To wear safety equipment if and when necessary.
- Provide reporting systems as required.
- Operate within the company’s Policies and Procedures.
- To carry out any other duties that may arise in connection to this role.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualification in Gardening or similar.
- Be proficient in the use of garden tools and equipment.
- Full clean driving licence is essential, as you will be required to travel to different sites.
- Knowledge and ability to follow H& S is essential.
- Physically fit as the role is very active.
- Possess good communication and customer skills.
- Love the outdoors and be willing to work in all weathers.
- Live within a commutable distance.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Landscaper, Garden maintenance, landscaping, garden operative, Landscape operative, Landscaping, Groundwork, Gardener, Garden Maintenance, Labourer, Grounds Maintenance, Domestic Gardener, Commercial Gardener, Horticulture, Horticultural.