Forklift Driver /Band Saw Operative
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Forklift/Band Saw Operative based in Essex. You will work 39 hours per week with overtime available, and earn £11.00 per hour.
Are you the right person for the job?
If you have the following, then the answer is yes!
- A valid Counterbalance Forklift licence is essential
- Ability to operate a band saw, experience not essential, but preferred
- You will be a strong Team Player with a can-do attitude
- Demonstrable flexible and proactive approach in order to meet and exceed operational objectives
What will my role as a Forklift Driver/Band Saw Operative look like?
- Loading and unloading of Steel using forklift truck
- Forklift Driving
- Manual Handling (some heavy lifting up to 20kgs may be involved)
- Reporting any operational queries to the relevant Supervisor/Manager
- Develop and maintain good, professional working relationships with other departments and inbound delivery persons
- Pick material from stock using FLT (Material is Aluminium and Steel bar)
- Feed Machine with material picked
- Set machine for required cutting size and set running (CNC controlled panel)
- Monitor cutting for adherence to tolerance
- Completion of associated paperwork
- Changing saw blades as required
Our client was founded in 1986. They started life as precision engineering press tool makers and special purpose machine manufacturers.
What’s next? It’s easy! Click “APPLY” now! We can’t wait to hear from you!