An exciting position has become available offering full and part time hours for a Finance Administrator to join our friendly team based in Southsea (PO4 0NQ). The salary for the successful candidate is negotiable depending on their experience. If you have experience in bookkeeping and have practical experience in Sage accounting, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, then this is a perfect opportunity to join a fantastic team.
- It is essential that the successful candidate has previous experience in bookkeeping.
- Will also have good computer literacy.
- MUST have practical experience in Sage accounting, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Be a highly organised individual.
- Provide financial administrative support to the charity
- Fulfil clerical tasks
- Assisting with audits and fact checking
- Preparing budgets and reports
Our Client is a charitable organisation, who’s core aim is to facilitate independent living for the elderly.
Why should you apply?
Our client is offering full and part time roles. If you are a highly organised individual, who has experience in bookkeeping and are fully experienced in Sage Accounting, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel then this is the role for you.
If shortlisted to interview there will be a short test to demonstrate your ability in using SAGE, Microsoft Word and Excel.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: accounts, administrator, bookkeeping, Sage Accounting, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, clerical, full and part time