Field Service Technician – Electrical
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Field Service Technician based in Millis, MA. The successful candidate will be compensated based on experience.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced electro-mechanical technician to evaluate, assemble, and maintain electrical systems in our equipment. The technician does not design electrical systems but will identify potential problems in design. Have a good understanding of wiring requirements. Be willing to learn how and what Radio frequency generators are. How they work and what is required to adjust them.
To be successful as a technician, you should be able to read electrical system design plans and recommend improvements, as well as calibrate instruments, and diagnose faulty equipment.
You should have an understanding of pumps and fans.
- 2-year electrical, technical, or related degree.
- At least 2 years’ experience as an electrical technician.
- Willing to travel for Customer support.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Experience operating hand and power tools, soldering and fault-testing equipment.
- Hand tools are required for the position and are not provided by RFC. Specialty tools are supplied to an employee during employment.
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic devise wiring, equipment, and apparatus.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment
- Red lining Schematics 2-D Drawing experience a plus.
- Experience with SCCR and ARC flash calculations a plus.
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit diagrams, and schematics.
- Give input when ordering of electrical supplies and equipment.
- Assemble and install mechanical components required in our systems.
- Ability to use laptop computer to interface with A-B PLC and/or PanelView hardware for diagnostic purposes.
- Perform critical calibrations and alignments, both mechanical and electrical to assure proper functional system operation.
- Grow into a position of a traveling technician to service and troubleshoot all of RFC’s equipment worldwide.
Founded in 1946, Radio Frequency Company, Inc. is the world leader in high tech industrial RF process heating systems. RFC’s equipment is sought after by major domestic and international corporations to efficiently and effectively remove moisture from their products using Radio Frequency.
Throughout its 75-year history, Radio Frequency has a proven track record of producing the highest quality RF processing systems in the Industry.
The company seeks ambitious individuals looking forward to working in an organization that provides opportunity to improve their skills and appropriate advancement and reward for achievers. RFC genuinely cares about the success of its employees by offering hands-on training and tuition assistance to motivated individuals.
Why should you apply?
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage
- Comprehensive Dental Coverage
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Fully funded Pension Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Personal and Sick Days Benefit
- Educational Assistance Program
- Overtime when called upon.
- Once trained the candidate will receive a laptop and phone, provided by the company.
— An Equal Opportunity Employer —
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your Resume by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Field Service Technician, Electrical, Mechanical, 2-D Drawing, Field, Service Technician, Electrical Systems