Fibreglass/GRP Sprayer & Laminator
Location: Longford, Ireland
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-1pm
Salary: The salary will be offered will be dependent on experience, along with access to the company pension scheme.
Benefits: 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
Our client is one of Ireland’s largest manufacturers of products for wastewater and surface water treatment. They are a family owned business that has been established for 34 years, with exports to over 40 different countries worldwide.
Due to expansion, they are now seeking person(s) with experience in Fibreglass/GRP Spraying/Laminating and Layup.
- Reporting to the Production Manager
- GPR Spraying and Lay-up
- The role will include working as a Production Operative on various products on the production floor as directed by the Production Manager, including spray lay-up and spray machine maintenance
- Adhering to Health and Safety guidelines at all times, and reporting any unsafe equipment or work practice to the Production Manager immediately when such arises
- Attending and participating satisfactorily with any courses, training etc when directed to do so.
- Assist the Production Manager in documentation regarding Stock, Quality Control, Health & Safety, and labour hours recording amongst other things
- Operating to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Control and ISO 45001 Health & Safety
- Operating to Lean Plus production procedures
The Ideal Candidate:
- Prior experience in GRP Spraying and Lay-up
- Good proficiency in spoken and written English is required
- Right to work in Ireland is essential
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Fibreglass, GRP spraying, layup, lay-up, production operative, spray machine, maintenance, machine maintenance, ISO 9001, ISO 45001, documentation, Laminating, production