Export Import Coordinator / SEA AIR
Salary: £20,000 – £23,000 Depending on Experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday from 09:00 am till 17:30 pm (break for lunch 30 minutes)
Benefits: Company Pension
Location: Bromley BR1 3JL
Established in 1996, our client began as a family run business initially specialising in offering freight forwarding services to the Latin American trade. As they have expanded, they have diversified and now serve all worldwide destinations.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to recruit an Import and Export Coordinator for their Sea/Air department in Bromley.
* Customer Service Excellence
* Liaise with Shipping Lines / Airlines / Hauliers
* Progress & book customers’ orders
* Accurate input of data
* Bills of Lading / Airway Bills
* Letters of Credit
* Certificates of Origin; EUR1 & AAD’s understanding / experience
* Customs formalities / NES
* Financials on orders handled
The Ideal Candidate:
* Previous experience working within Importing and Exporting.
* Excellent Customer Service Skills
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Self-motivated and able to work without supervision
* Experienced team player
* Able to work under pressure
* Enthusiastic and driven to achieve targets and objectives
* Good computer skills including Word, Outlook, Excel
* Excellent verbal & written English
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Export, Import, Coordinator, Planner, Operations, Shipping, Freight Forwarding, Freight, Planner, Transport Planner, Logistics, Transport and Logistics, Controller.