Experienced Security Engineer
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Experience Security Engineer to join our friendly team based in London. Working hours will be 8 hours a day, three days a week and working one Saturday a month will be required. The successful candidate will earn £23,000pa depending on experience. If you have 2 years’ experience or more in this industry then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career and join a fantastic team.
- 2+ years’ industry experience is essential
- Must have a clean driver’s license
- Have a calm and level head
- Be a good communicator
- Be able to work in a small, close-knot team
- Be prepared to go the extra mile to get the job done
- Must be punctual
- Must be well presented
- Installing new security systems such as CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Door Entry, Access Control & Fire systems and completing regular service checks.
- Deliver great customer service
- Communicating with customers
- Going above and beyond to ensure our customers are satisfied
This company are a blue-chip domestic alarm installation and monitoring company who are looking for an Experienced Security Engineer with 2 years’ or more in the industry to join their team.
The company recognise that the work is hard, however it is extremely rewarding.
Our client firmly believe that their business succeeds because they deliver great customer service on and off site and because they employ punctual, hard working and well-presented staff members, who go above and beyond for their customers.
Why should you apply?
- Joining a fantastic company
- £23,000 salary, depending on experience
- The opportunity to join a hardworking, dedicating team
- Working three days a week and one Saturday a month
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: domestic alarms, blue chip, alarm installation, service, service checks, CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Door Entry, Access Control, customer service