Experienced Insurance Broker – Personal Lines
Benefits: 21 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension scheme, Free Parking
Hours: Full time, Permanent
Location: Wolverhampton, WV10
Since 1873, Our client has provided insurance advice to individuals, families and businesses throughout the Midlands and the UK. Year upon year they have earned and maintained the trust of their customers to help and advise them protect the things that are important to them. We are proud of what we do.
Due to continued growth and success they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Personal Lines Insurance Broker to join their team offering products on all forms of Individual Protection. This is an excellent oppourtunity to join a well-established, reputable company and build your career.
- Answering calls and queries from existing clients
- Handling new business enquiries for all form of personal lines insurance including motor, home and travel including high net worth clients
- Respond promptly and pro-actively to incoming correspondence
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with colleagues and business partners
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous personal insurance is essential
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ideally previous office/call handling experience
- Willingness to develop self and new skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workloads
- Lives within a commutable distance
- Eligible to work in the UK
If you feel you are the Ideal Candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Customer Support Administrator, Customer Services, Customer Support, Sales, Insurance, Agent, Insurance Agent, B2C, Inbound Sales, Training, Insure, Insurance, Broker, Finance, Account Manager, Accounts, Brokerage, Insurance.