Employment Compliance Officer
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Employment Compliance Officer based in Pendeford, Wolverhampton. The successful candidate will earn £16,000 to £18,000 dependent upon age and experience.
The Employment Compliance Officer position requires candidates that can multi-task, have excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by providing polite and professional assistance via phone, e-mail and in person. They should be professional, polite and attentive whilst also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive and willing to meet each challenge directly.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- NVQ in Business & Administration
- Excellent organizational and written communication skills
- Must be IT literate
- Be able to work well under pressure to meet the demands of the department
- Be able to prioritise and organise your workload
- Have an excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work effectively with team members and on their own
- Be It literate
- Be self-motivated and passionate about the care sector.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Be able to work accurately with high attention to detail
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
- Evidence of ETW in the UK
- Travelling required with this position
- To carry out all administration duties and responsibilities in relation to the recruitment of staff and employment compliance.
- To update and help the trainer deal with the E-learning portal and classroom induction training paperwork.
- To apply for DBS checks for employees
- To input all necessary paperwork accurately onto the recruitment database and related spreadsheets
- To make sure all employees have evidence of ETW in the UK and are compliant
- To chase and obtain any outstanding DBS ID documentation
- To chase and obtain references for all applicants, both professional and character and update the recruitment database accordingly
- To answer and deal with all telephone call and queries appropriately
- Issue Cell Trak devices to new employees and deal with lost and broken devices
- To compile, make and send staff files to all branches
- Ensure an efficient administration system is fully implemented and maintained at all times
- To complete any other adhoc duties as and when required
Grosvenor Health & Social Care reserves the right to alter the content of this job description, after consultation to reflect changes to the job or services provided, without altering the general character or level of responsibility.
The duties described in this job description must be carried out in a manner which promotes equality of opportunity, dignity and due respect for all employees and service users and is consistent with the company’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
Grosvenor Health & Social Care is an Equal Opportunities employer and as such our philosophy is to promote a fair and professional working environment for all of our employees.
The following benefits are offered to the successful candidate:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Office based, accessible location
- Full on the job training provided
- Pension scheme
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Employment Compliance Officer, Business, Administration, IT Literate, Administration Duties, Cell Trak, Admin, Clerical, Administration System