Electronics Production Operative for Fabrication/Assembly of Electronic Equipment
An exciting position has become available for a full-time/part time person to join our friendly team based in Essex (CO15). The salary available for the role will be dependent upon ability and will be discussed at interview level. If you have experience in or an interest and knowledge of electronics/be willing to learn electronics (electronic components and mechanical) then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career and join a fantastic company.
Please note that the successful candidate must live within a commutable distance to Clacton-On-Sea.
- Electronics Factory require Able Person
- Be able to work on their own and as part of a team
- Be willing to learn
- Have an interest and knowledge of electronics/be willing to learn electronics (electronic components and mechanical)
- Willing to learn, if not already able to use, CNC Router and Pick and Place Machine
- Willing to undertake general factory work which includes fabrication
- Previous experience in testing electronic equipment would be a bonus
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative and be trustworthy
- Good time keeping and ability to work on own initiative
- To use General workshop equipment (if not able to use already, the candidate will be taught)
- General factory work which includes fabrication and assembly
- Use CNC Router and Pick and Place Machine (if not able to use already, the candidate will be taught)
- To deliver a high standard of work
Company + Benefits
Our Client manufacture the highest quality products for their customers. The company boast over 30 years of trading. Not only this, their experience and expertise enable them to deliver almost any request their clients provide. They manufacture and design motor speed controls, electronic systems for original equipment manufacturers (O.E.M) and worldwide distributors in heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) industry.
The company pride themselves on providing excellent customer service and their outstanding team provide great technical and sales support.
They are renowned for creating brilliant working prototypes and always meeting their customers specifications.
Not only will the successful candidate be joining a team of dedicated, reputable and hardworking individuals, the company will offer 21 days holiday including bank holidays, a pension scheme and free parking.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a brilliant company
- The chance to learn new skills which will grow your career
- To showcase your abilities
- 21 days holiday including bank holidays
- A pension scheme
- Free parking
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Electronic Repair and Calibration Technician, Factory Operative, Factory, Factory technician, Electronic Repair Technician, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Repair Engineer, Calibration Technician, Calibration Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Repair Technician, Electronics Engineer, Electronics, Engineering, Engineer, Electronics Maintenance, Electronics Repair