Electrician – Immediate Start Available
Salary: £28,000 – £32,000 per annum
Benefits: Uniform provided and 20 days holiday + Bank holiday, Pension Scheme
Hours: Full time / Permanent Monday to Friday 08:30 am to 5:30pm
Location: London, NW5 based company work throughout North & North West London
Property Contractors 247 is a professional company specialising in refurbishment with over 15 years’ experience and working in North West London, North London, East London and the City.
Following a number of recent major contract wins and expansion plans we are seeking experienced qualified electricians to deliver domestic and commercial sector works in North and North west London area.
The Ideal Candidate will be required to undertake low risk, non-specialist electrical work such as but not limited to light changing, PA testing, emergency lighting, electrical checks, pump / HVAC inspections and take a proactive attitude in identification and resolution of defects. You may be required work overtime.
Who are we looking for:
- Good communication skills, initiative, and attention to detail
- Proactive attitude in identification and resolution of defects.
- Ability to work within a deadline driven team environment
- May be required to use access equipment for working at heights.
- May be required to work alone and to follow lone working procedures.
- To have a detailed understanding of other building construction trades.
- Flexible approach and awareness of customer service values essential
- Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations and experience of completion of Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR) within commercial buildings
- Available for immediate start
- At least 4 years’ experience as a qualified electrician
- BS 7671 18th Edition
- ECS Card or equivalent
- C&G (City & Guilds) Level 3 2391/2392 or 2394/2395
- Relevant electrical or building maintenance qualification and/or appropriate experience.
- Able to establish necessary parts/plant/materials necessary for completion of tasks.
- Flexible attitude to work individually and working as part of a team.
- Hold a valid UK driving licence.
- Excellent client relationship management skills.
- Additional qualifications and experience in other building related trades would be advantageous.
- Testing & Inspection
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Experienced Electrician, Qualified Electrician, Electrician, Electrical Technician, Test Electrician, Maintenance Electrician, Experienced Electrician, Approved Electrician, Skilled Technician, Electrical Testing,17th edition, Testing, Skilled Trades, 18th Edition, Electrical Contractor.