POSITION: Dental Laboratory Admin Assistant
SALARY: Dependent on experience
HOURS: Full Time Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:15 pm with 1-hour lunch break.
LOCATION: Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH65 1AE (Just off the M53) Junction 7/8
Based in the Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, our client is a leading digital dental laboratory.
The company provides all aspects of crown and bridge, veneers, implants and smile design cases to dentists throughout the UK.
Due to continued success the company is looking to expand their admin team to help with the ongoing workload.
The successful candidates should be motivated, enthusiastic individuals who can accompany this fast-paced company on developing further.
Only candidates with the following criteria will be considered for this role –
- Live within a commutable distance or be able to relocate within a reasonable time frame
- Dental experience/knowledge is essential.
- Assist with the smooth running of the dental lab.
- Registering incoming and outgoing cases, invoicing, booking patients for shade taking appointments, and provide support to the lab Manager.
- Be able to communicate in a clear and professional manner with existing and new clients.
- Be responsible for packing & scheduling jobs to be delivered or collected.
- Help the lab adhere to strict procedures and protocols
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- You need to be a confident communicator in writing and over the phone too as the role includes lots of interaction with colleagues, dentists, practices and suppliers.
- Good level of English and dental knowledge is essential.
- Full UK driving license
- Professional social media experience would be a bonus
- Accounts/book keeping experience
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Dental, dental lab, administration, dental administration, admin assistant, dental laboratory, dental scheduling