An exciting position has become available for a full-time Decking Fitter based in Newton Abbot. The successful candidate will earn £10-12.50 per hour dependent on experience.
- Previous Deck fitting experience preferred
- Joinery experience is helpful
- Competency in joinery is desired
- Willing to undergo further training and skills improvements as employer requires
- Willing to travel when necessary
- Driving Licence Required
- Building PVC Decking Subframes and Decks
- Installation of PVC Decks at Caravan & Lodge Parks and Domestic Properties
- Installing to the highest standards
Our client is a market leader in the manufacture, supply and installation of engineered, aesthetically superior, sate-of-the-art/innovative deck-boards and they are growing fast! Their decking and fencing have excellent environmental credentials, outstanding safety ratings and an all but endless life span. As a slip and fire resistant, highly durable product with minimal maintenance it is the first choice for discerning customers who aspire to maximise enjoyment of their outdoor space. These decks are used across the country from exclusive holiday parks, to lodge homes and domestic to commercial properties. Dedicated teams support these sectors and adhere to high quality standards, from service, to inspiration, design and installation.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
- Hourly rate covers travel
- Van and tools supplied
- Uniform supplied
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Decking Fitter, PVC Decking Subframes, Decks, Joiner, Joinery, Joinery Experience, Installation, Domestic Properties