Database and Telemarketing Administrator
An exciting position has become available for a full time Database and Telemarketing Administrator to join our friendly team based in Bury St Edmunds (IP32 6NU). The successful candidate’s salary will be dependent on experience. If you have experience working with large datasets understand how important a customer focused approach is then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career and join a fantastic company. Our client has a history of developing their colleagues and offering progression opportunities as they arise.
- Excellent computer literacy skills with competence in various databases (Excel, Access, Quickbooks etc) training on specific technology will be provided.
- Good standard of written and verbal communication
- Great customer service skills
- Experience working with large datasets and the ability to control data with accuracy and attention to detail
- It is important to us that you bring your own uniqueness to the team
- You will need to work well with colleagues and clients and have a flexible approach to meeting the needs of the business.
- A customer focused approach and ensure that all client communication is professional and effective
- You will need to be organised and methodical and be comfortable delivering to deadlines.
- Updating and maintaining sector databases, including data entry where required
- Maintaining data quality, including independent research of specific entries
- Answering client helplines and providing customer support and administration
- Production of client documentation including training and information materials
- Providing business development support for client services
- Researching and planning telemarketing campaigns from a client brief
- Conducting telemarketing activities to specified call targets and outcomes
- Co-ordinating telemarketing campaigns and team activities where temporary telemarketing resources are engaged
- Office support and telephone answering as required
Our client is an independent digital and marketing solutions company providing data driven solutions to large and small businesses, some of which are household names. Due to internal progression, they need an enthusiastic and customer focused person, who loves working with data, to join our team. This would be a great opportunity for a recent graduate but a degree education is by no means essential.
The company pride themselves on making sure colleagues have a safe and supportive place to work. They have Covid-secure procedures and precautions in place and support homeworking where appropriate. However, this role will require regular presence in the office and responsibility for phone cover etc.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
- 23 days holiday per year (including 3 to be taken between Christmas and new year)
- Bank holidays off
- 30 mins earlier on a Friday
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity to join a fantastic company
- To become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- The chance for progression will be offered when opportunities arise
- Fantastic company benefits
- To work in a hardworking yet enjoyable environment
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: database, telemarketing, administrator, Excel, Access, Quickbooks, customer service, sector databases, data entry, telemarketing campaigns